Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I made the mistake today of going to the mailbox. I am still in recovery mode. I should have known better then to end a perfectly good day this way - my mistake. Bills - they get me everytime. I knew they were there, but gosh I was not expecting the extra one - the uncalculated one, the one that pushed me over the edge! I had it all figured out this week and everything was going to be okay, then I checked the mailbox! It is not like I could have ignored it or escaped it - that uncounted $100 would have disappeared anyway...that is what happens when you do creative financing with your bank account. So you see, even if I wanted to put that one off (and believe me I do) I can't . So here's to another week, or should I say weeks of continued creative financing, eating scraps and just getting by.

4 comments:

singleton said...

clink! to unopened mail! Sweetie, I pulled the same regretful mistake today, went to "Are you Ricky Mann?"s to find out how much Jonah owed, (So I could clear my good name) and found out I never paid last year......
to the tune of 129.26 (interest included!)
ARRRRRGGGGH!
It just doesnt pay to not pay your bills!
peace~love you girl!

bettermoon said...

Not to worry Singleton - there is something to be said about karma an since you are fixin brighten mailboxes worldwide - I imagine there is some good stuff coming you way too! Love ya!

singleton said...

psssstttt.....
gonna make reservations for the week of june 20th out your back door, Tiki Bar here we come! Kimbies crew and Skinny, too!

singleton said...

tink!